We’ve dedicated over twenty-five years to selective breeding in order to develop the ultimate quinoa. Now we’re thriving. Record breaking yields year-over-year and a full suite of farm services makes NorQuin the perfect partner for forward thinking growers.
2024 Applications are Now Open!
- Fixed price contract with AOG clause
- Breaks disease and pest cycles
- Lengthen crop rotation
- Support from in house agronomists with boots in your field
- No special equipment needed
- Varieties specifically developed for the Prairies
- Exclusively grown and processed in Western Canada
Once your application is received, a NorQuin Farm Services Representative will be in contact with you.
Minimum acreage requirement is 80 acres.
Not all applications will be accepted.
If you have any questions, please contact Liam O’Halloran, Manager of Farm Services & Agronomy: