- 1 cup Tiny Hero® Golden Quinoa & Red Rice
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 2 tbsp balsamic vinegar
- 1 tsp grainy mustard
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- 8 cups loosely packed shredded kale (stems removed)
- 1 cup sliced strawberries
- 1/3 cup thinly sliced red onion
- 1/3 cup finely crumbled goat cheese
Toasted almonds, pecans or walnuts for Garnish
- In saucepan, bring 4 cups water to boil; add Tiny Hero® Golden Quinoa & Red Rice. Simmer for 12 to 15 minutes or until tender; drain and let cool completely.
- Meanwhile, in large bowl, whisk together oil, vinegar, mustard, salt and pepper ; add kale, Golden Quinoa & Red Rice, strawberries and red onion. Toss well. Divide among 4 plates and sprinkle with cheese.