Santé Fe Quinoa Stir Fry
On the hunt for something a little different that’s still sure to please everyone at dinner tonight? If you’ve got 20 minutes (and we know you do!) you can whip up this healthy, easy quinoa stir fry dish- complete with a spicy kick to keep things interesting. Yum!
- 2 cups Tiny Hero® Golden Quinoa
- 1/2 cup diced onion
- 1/2 cup diced green pepper
- 1/2 cup diced red pepper
- 1 1/2 cups corn kernels (frozen or canned)
- 1 1/2 tsp chili powder
- 2 tbsp soy sauce
- 2 tbsp sesame oil (or olive oil)
- Boil 8-10 cups water. Add Tiny Hero® Golden Quinoa and simmer for 12-15 minutes. Drain and set aside.
- In a large sauté pan, heat oil to a shimmer over medium heat.
- Add onion, pepper, and corn. Cook for 3-4 minutes or until onion is translucent.
- Add chili powder to vegetables, then stir in Tiny Hero® Golden Quinoa. Next, mix in soy sauce.
- Serve hot with an optional garnish of cilantro and a lime wedge.