- 1 cup Tiny Hero® Golden Quinoa
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 2 tsp orange zest
- 1/3 cup orange juice
- 3 tbsp red wine vine vinegar
- 1 shallot, minced
- 1/2 tsp salt and pepper
- 1 tbsp honey
- 1 lb peeled deveined shrimp, tail removed (16/20 count)
- 1 cup diced mango
- 1/2 cup diced red pepper
- 1/4 cup finely chopped fresh cilantro
- In saucepan, bring 4 cups water to boil; add quinoa. Simmer for 12 to 15 minutes or until tender; drain.
- Meanwhile, whisk together olive oil, orange zest, orange juice, red wine vinegar, shallot, honey, salt and pepper.
- Thread shrimp evenly onto 4 metal skewers and toss with 1/3 cup of the vinaigrette. Let stand for 10 minutes.
- Preheat grill to medium-high heat; grease grates well. Grill shrimp skewers, turning once, for 6 to 8 minutes or until shrimp are cooked through. Let stand for 5 minutes; remove from skewers.
- In large bowl, toss together quinoa, mango, red pepper, remaining vinaigrette and cilantro. Fold in shrimp.
Tip: If using bamboo skewers, soak in water for at least 30 minutes before using.