- 1 cup Tiny Hero Golden Quinoa
- 1 small bell pepper, diced
- ½ small red onion, diced
- 1 cup grape tomatoes, halved
- 1 cup black beans (if canned, drained and rinsed)
- 1 cup loosely packed cilantro, chopped
- ½ cup frozen corn, thawed
- 1 avocado, cubed
- Optional: 2 green onions, chopped for topping
- 1-2 limes, juiced
- ¼ cup olive oil
- ¼ tsp. ground cumin
- ¼ tsp. chili powder
- ¼ tsp. garlic powder
- ¼ tsp. sea salt
- Bring 4 cups of water to a boil. Once water is boiling, add Tiny Hero Golden Quinoa and stir. Continue to cook for 15 minutes or until quinoa is tender. Drain using a fine mesh strainer, transfer to a bowl and place in the fridge to cool for 10 minutes. (This step can be done 1-2 days in advance).
- Once quinoa has cooled, combine the quinoa, bell pepper, red onion, tomatoes, black beans, cilantro, corn and avocado in a medium bowl. Set aside.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the lime juice, olive oil, cumin, chili powder, garlic powder and sea salt to make the dressing.
- Add the lime vinaigrette to the rest of the ingredients in the medium bowl and toss gently to coat.
- Top with green onions and extra cilantro if you wish. Serve with additional lime wedges.